Frequently asked questions
Do the shoes not fit? You can easily return them without charge and get your money back. So that you can be entirely sure of your purchase, we offer a 365-day returns policy.
1. Put the shoes in the carton and put it in a durable plastic bag.
2. Close the bag, attach the return label and ask DHL Express (https://mydhl.express.dhl) to collect or call 0844 248 0844 to schedule collection by a courier. When booking a DHL Express pick-up, use the Waybill number stated on your return label.
3. Once we have received the shoes, we will refund you.
4. If you want to change the shoes, make a new order on the website.
All products on the website are in stock.
When you order on weekdays, we will ship the shoes within 24h. You will then receive a tracking number via email.
Your shoes will arrive in 1-3 business days.
1. Place the child's foot on a piece of paper.
2. Mark the heel and the longest toe.
3. Measure the distance between the markings.
When a child walks, its foot usually moves forward about 0.5cm.
The new shoes should be 1-2 cm longer than the foot.
Click on the "Cancel newsletter" link at the bottom of a newsletter.
Terms and Conditions
For more information about personal data management, integrity and other terms and conditions, see General Terms and Conditions.
0800 098 8300
We're open 8-16 all business days
NB! – Use the returns label when returning items
254 64 Helsingborg
All products shown on the website are stocked in our central warehouse, which gives the shortest possible delivery time. If the product does not fit, we welcome returns. In the event of a return please use our returns label.
Other contact information
Footway UK (NB! - not warehouse)
5 Upper Montagu Street
London W1H 2AG
VAT: GB 299688017
Footway Group AB
PO Box 1292, 164 29 Kista
Press and Investor Relations
+46 735 266 098
Daniel Mühlbach, Managing Director
+46 735 336 545
Louise Liljedahl, Operations
+46 763 168 140
Victoria Tower, floor 31