Frequently asked questions
Do the shoes not fit? You can easily return them without charge and get your money back. So that you can be entirely sure of your purchase, we offer a 365-day returns policy.
1. Put the shoes in the carton and put it in a durable plastic bag.
2. Enclose the bag, attach the return label and ask DHL Express (https://mydhl.express.dhl) to collect or call 0844 248 0844 to schedule collection by a courier.
3. Once we have received the shoes, we will credit your payment back to you.
4. If you want to change the shoes, make a new order on the website
All products on the website are in stock.
If you order before 15:00 on weekdays, we usually deliver them the following day.
1. Place the child's foot on a piece of paper.
2. Mark the heel and the longest toe.
3. Measure the distance between the markings.
When a child walks, its foot usually moves forward about 0.5cm.
The new shoes should be 1-2 cm longer than the foot.
Click on the "Cancel newsletter" link at the bottom of a newsletter.
Terms and Conditions
For more information about personal data management, integrity and other terms and conditions, see General Terms and Conditions.